Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Re: Re: Re: Postcard

from jerry@jerryblackman.com
to Leah Stuhltrager
cc rebecca layton ,
paige damstuhltrager
date Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Here is a flickr page with several hundred photos of me working in my studio, Anyone that you guys like for the postcard will be fine. I like the ones where I'm using the tools- either the sander, the router, or the jigsaw- or the ones where I'm sort of standing over it- looking at it sort of concentrated. There are some stupid ones of me changing a blade, or with an annoying color tint, or looking directly at the camera that we can pass on. Anyway- let me know what you guys decide- or if none of them are good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gabgro/sets/72157619760572043/?page=2

-------------------------

Hello Jerry!

Thanks for the pictures.

I'm mtg w/ Rebecca & Paige tom at 4:00 to work on the postcard.

I just checked the flickr link below to prepare for the mtg. I can not access the linked page because it is set to private.

Can you change the setting so that we can take a look at the photos tom afternoon?

Will be sending you a PC proof this weekend,

Best regards,
-L

---------------------------

from jerry to L:

sorry about that- will fix
----------------------------

from jerry to L:

try this one

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg20090613
http://flickr.com/gp/gabgro/1m3P5G

(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

(ignore the first page of me eating)

-----------------------------

from L to jerry:

got it!
i can now access the pics!
will get you a draft this wkend.
thanks!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment